Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What Can i say people love me......

I TOLD YOU I WOULD GET AN INTERVIEW.... actually i was not expecting this response. I feel it is some sort of joke. Or maybe everyone just needs a break sometimes.

Kateri,

So, you’d like to break into the glamorous, highly-paid, English teaching industry……

I hear there’s one in Japan….


Okay, well, since we share a surname and you have big eyes and all, I guess I’ll grant you an interview.

You DO have a visa, or residency or something that permits you to work here legally of course.

This week I’m as busy, but I can squeeze you in for a meeting on Thursday, November 27 at 5pm if it’s good for you.

Please confirm as soon as you can.

Cheers Kateri.

P.S. I’ve seen bigger eyes… If you can pop them out of your head or something cool like that I’ll be impressed though.

Greg Collins

1 comment:

KayPea said...

HAHA. That cracks me up. Although if you think about it, your cover letter and picture were probably the most creative thing the guy has seen in a long time. well done.