Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Life in Spain gets better and better the more spanish you know.

Hmmmm. So I could start this by saying I have been busy. But since i feel like i start like that everytime I write I will say something else......

I have finally got my resume together and am ABOUT to get it out. Still procrastinating, nervous etc. But really... its just a job.
Onto the more important things in life. Javi finally bought a van, completing one of his greatest life goals. Reminds me of my father's strange love for the astrovan. But you can't deny that it is the perfect vehicle for a rock climber in spain. There is no doubt that he is a rock climber.


Friday night I went to his house for dinner with his parent's and a few friends. Then everyone took turns driving 'la bicha' (that is its name). And went out for a drink together.

Saturday, I slept until 1pm. And Sunday I went out to eat with the family. LAMB. mmmmmmm. So goes my life.

I have been going to class lately and trying to focus on continuing to learn spanish. Now that I am at a level where I can speak and understand without difficulty, it is difficult to push myself to keep learning more new things. How often do I need to know the word eyelid? Or 5 different ways to say one sentence? Okay fine, there are many basic things i dont know either.... but i can say what i need to get by everyday. so it is. In May I want to take an official test that will reflect my spanish level and is a valid certificate throughtout the WORLD. someday it might come in handy......

No comments: