Saturday, November 22, 2008

What am I doing here (on earth)?

So I am reading this book. It is one that makes you think. It is called "The Road" by Cormac McCarthy. Its a bit heavy, but I am reading it lightly. Anyone read it?? Its interesting and depressingish, and boringish, but I just can't put it down. I wanna skip to the last pages to see what happens... but who does that???

Anyways it addresses some deep issues from God to cannibalism....

This all got me thinking, of course I am past the issue of WHY DO I CLIMB? and why do i enjoy it and all that stuff. You can ask that about anything, but my next question is.... what would I do if I didnt climb?... I feel that I would be a little bit lost without climbing in my life. Maybe that is sad and a little embarrasing to say. How did i come to be so shallow? And why do I see hiking without a climb at the end of the hike as pointless? but now i come to the final conclusion, as always..... I am thinking to much. Oh how i love to climb....

1 comment:

Kay Pea said...

Not gonna lie. I do that. I read the last page sometimes and then start from the beginning. Cormac Mccarthy is awesome. enjoy it.