Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So Im gonna be late for class, but i thought i would share this...

Dont wanna teach. Never really have. But figured maybe i would give it a shot. I just sent out the following cover letter to a english teaching school. They want candidates to have 2 years teaching experience. The above picture is also the picture that i sent......

I dont know why i did this. I just did. because I dont really know if i wanna teach and well I dont really care if i get an interview:


Subject line: Uncle Greg - Here is the CV that you requested

C/ Madreselva 4
28230 Las Rozas (Madrid)
693201284

November 2008
Attached is my resume along with my photo. You will find that I have NO teaching experience. However, I can tell you that I meet all the other requirements. I have been living in Madrid for about one year now as an Aupair and would like to break into the teaching industry. Honestly, the reason I have no professional teaching experience, is that I once made a vow that I would never teach. As stubborn as I can be, I finally realized that I have always had an interest in teaching and am constantly teaching people in capacities outside the classroom. Now I am asking you to consider meeting with me so that we can both find out if we would be good investments for eachother. I truely am a fun and exciting person with a strong educational background as well as experience working with different types of people. You will find on my Curriculum that I have experience in business, theater, writing, sailing, and sports. You may or may not find in my resume that I am passionate about what I do, I am a creative problem solver, I have relatively large eyes, I take pride in my work, I love to laugh, smile and meet new people.Thank you for your time and consideration. You can respond to me at 693201284 or by email. I am looking forward to meeting with you.Sincerely,Kateri Collins

The paragraphs are all messed up. but thats what i sent! the only thing i forgot to put was.... at least if you choose not to meet with me i hope that i made you smile. oh well. i dont wanna be self-righteous or anything.

I wonder if they will respond.........If they dont, it is because of my gramatical errors.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

LOL did you really send this?? haha you are hilarious. Good luck deglins