Tuesday, November 18, 2008

So we finally went bouldering.... Albarracin!

(right to left: javi, me, pablo, carlos)
Carlos has something between a mullet and a rat tail. a really long rat tail.....
So I went bouldering outside for the first time in my life and i was not one bit disappointed. At first I was scared, but I soon learned that I was not going to die and it was sooo fun.


I suppose it is one of those things were I dont really know where to start explaining it and all i have done is think about it for the past two days, leaving me with nothing to say..... There were girls climbing, which was super exciting for me to be around..... Um I am just gonna leave it at that for now... here are some pictures:



There was about 5 of us together but then we met a loooooot of people.

Notice: a girl........Oh here's something that is really wierd... to get to this place we basically had to drive in giant circles on the expressways because there is no expressway that goes to the city..... The government won't build one for some reason? I think its probably just a wierd political spanish thing....... I can't really imagine anywhere like that in the US?

No comments: