Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Overdue and Uninspired

Once I give up writing for a while, it gets more and more difficult to write... the whole "Now where do I start" thing. So I am forcing this one:


I feel like i have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off for the past week. My room is a mess of clothes strewn about. My desk is decorated with everything from foot cream to orange peels so that i can not see its top. But what have I been up to? Not quite sure.......

Oh I finally did the interview with Mr. Greg Collins. It went well, but I have thinking to do. Teaching is really not my first choice. I am going to hold off on the decision for a little bit. He is going to see where I would fit in schedulewise and I do not want to start training or anything of the sort until I know more. The only appeal to teaching english is that it MIGHT be easy and it can be rather lucrative. The specific school which I applied to uses many new age techniques... such as opening classes with breathing exercises and listening to classical music in the background so that students are at an optimal mental state for learning.

Anyways here is a picture from one of my typical saturday nights..... I really do enjoy them. It is our special time together.

Lately it has been reallly reallly reallly cold. I am waiting for snow. It would be out of the ordinary here and i dont want it, but i feel it coming.

Also on my agenda: Renewing my student visa. PAIN in the BUTT.

Oh i started to drive some too. Sometimes i pick up the kids from school in the car, but not much other than that.....

Okay There. I did it. I'm sure i will be inspired again soon.

No comments: