Monday, December 22, 2008

Making progress daily

So i finally figured out magic eye. I will elaborate on this later. BUT WOW. I really have been missing out during the past 25 years.

We won the lottery. 6 of us bought a total of 3 tickets at 20/ticket. Winnings = 100. You do the math!

Yesterday I went to climb and it was soo hot that i thought i was going to get sunburnt. We all climbed shirtlessly. Maybe like 80 degrees? I dont know, but definately unexpected. The temperature dropped immediately once the sun went down.

3 more days till christmas and 4 more days till i go on a climbing trip to the south.

Last night i watched Cheaper by the Dozen with the kids. We laughed and I cried. I cried like 3 times! I cry every time i see that movie. It always reminds of a certain country and certain someones.... You know who you are.

Anyways, I miss everyone and America. Hopefully I will be on that side of the ocean this summer......

No comments: