Tuesday, May 25, 2010

hmmmmm.

Okay so the story doesnt really end like that. I was in an optimistic mood while I was writing. I just watched the cookies get kicked around and then got off the train and went home. THE END

Ahh, so remember that it was san isidro? Well this year I went to the "Rejones" It is a bullfight in which the bullfighter is on a horse. I enjoyed it. At first I thought that I would have liked the regular bullfights better, but it was cool. The horses danced and everything. It was a bit nerve-wrecking at points, but in the end there was a fight of 2 ears. (2 ears is really good. they literally cut off the ears of the bull and award them to the bullfighter)

Well, I suppose my biggest critique on this topic is the attitude of the bullfighter. They always have a really arrogant and dominating stance. That part I hate, I wish they would do it more humbly or respectfully towards the bull. The attitude kinda makes my stomach turn and feel really bad for the bull. I dont know if that makes sense to anyone but me, but oh well......

IMAGES TO COME.

No comments: