Sunday, December 6, 2009

Random Thoughts on a Rainy Day



When you see homeless people every day your perspective on things changes. I dont love teaching, but I'm happy about the decisions I make and life I am making. Life's really not as difficult as it sometimes seems.

I try to eat 2 mandarin oranges every day. I am positive I am not gonna get sick this year.

I am glad that spain has a health care system that is gonna take care of me. I feel much safer and less afraid of cancer or other diseases.

My little niece and nephews are the best, I am already gonna start saving for my next trip to see them. (next christmas)

The number one thing on my christmas wishlist is a new coffee maker. We have a little italian one that I love, but it only makes coffee for one person at a time. Number two: a scooter

The climbing gym has a huge ongoing competition during months in which your points accumulate. I am in red this year, the top level, and I am gonna smash it.

This guys are from my old climging group. They all decided to dress up for the comp. I believe they are climbings from like the 40's. Next competition session they are gonna be from the 50s, then the 60's and so on. hmmmmmmI dressed as an American.

Above are two girls from my new training group. Elena and somoa. I think that is how you spell thier names? Elena always says that I am her (climbing) idol. Somoa is from another country, but i dont remember where. (In the background on the left is "the guy that ALWAYS climbs and comes to the gym with a stopwatch around his neck." hmmm)
Last week Javi did a slideshow presentation in the climbing gym about his trip to Kentcuky. The next day everyone in the gym told me that I had a really pretty house. :) Apparently my dad also looks nice. I dont really know how my DAD showed up in a climbing presentation.......

Barcelona beat Madrid 1-0. (but thats old news) My bet was 2-1 Barcelona.

1 comment:

Kay Pea said...

HAHAHA...I love that the Spanish women love your father. Glad to see you are doing well!! Crush the competition in your climbing comp.