Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesday

Use imagination photoshop to insert me sitting in the chair typing this blog......
I don't know how to unhide that Vista toolbar on the left of the screen, but If it wasnt hidden I would tell you all the temperature here. I think its about 40, at least in the morning.


Anyways I am back to sleeping and being a somewhat normal functioning human being. Yesterday I got home from work at 4:30ish. AWESOME. I was able to do tons of stuff, like sit on my butt and watch television.

The other day on the bus a woman came on with her toddler and baby in a stroller. She put the stroller in the handicapped section proceeding to sit in the seats right next to it with her other son. Woman two enters the bus and stands next to the baby in a standing spot. Looks down at the innocent little creature and apparently notices that his hat is not on correctly? Not sure, it looked fine to me. So woman two proceeds to adjust the babiy's hat, remove his scarf and put it back on, zip and unzip his jacket, and adjust the hat even better all the while talking to the infant. I thought this was an unusual scene. How would you react if someone just comes up and starts doing all this stuff with your baby? The toddler and I both looked at the mother of the child. Confused. The mother just looked back at her toddler son and gave him a reassuring smile. Woman 1 and Woman 2 didnt even talk? At least not while i was on the bus.
Thursday I am going to see the family in Las Rozas to celebrate Thanksgiving. :) I am gonna attempt to make a pumpkin pie.

No comments: