Saturday, November 7, 2009

My first paycheck.

The norm in Spain is to be paid monthly. This means a week ago I had one BIG FAT check..... what has happened to it? Well, you know how it goes.

I have been to Ikea 3x since this paycheck and to the "home depot" type place at least 2 times. Some highlights are my microwave, down comforter, full length mirror.......... You'll see the decked out pictures soonish.

On another note classes are going great. Last week I took one of my classes to a supermarket. I have also been able to watch a little bit of 'friends.' I also learned about the 10 seconds that a race car is in the pit....... and lots of other random stuff. Anyways between all the teaching I am busier than ever.

I am taking this weekend off to relax, organize my life a bit and catch up on work. Javi is also injured, which makes climbing less of a possibility anyways. Oh by the way, he is giving a big presentation in his gym about Red River Gorge. Pretty Cool.

Hmmm well a shout out to my mother because it was her birthday about a week ago and to my Nephew and Godson Henry because his baptism will be coming up here.


As usual.... pictures are on thier way.

No comments: