Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Where do i go from here....


I took the weekend off to realign my inner chi. This included ordering out chinese food, watching some movies, (the strange case of benjamin burton and another one with Heath Ledger and some horses) and of course another trip to Ikea. It is becoming one of my favorite restaurants.


Anyways I finished my room. As usual, I will give out the disclaimer that the picture doesnt do it justice. The camera adds 10 pounds....


Anyways, I have to give out a special shout out to Javi. When I say that " I finished my room." We all know what that really means. Javi workd almost in a slave like manner. But not really, there was any whips or unruly orders or anything like that. I am a very kind-hearted order giver.
So sweet, right now I am sitting in my room at my little makeshift desk. When you come to visit, and you know who you are, you will be able to see it in person.
On that note, the one about persons, as you will notice there are some empty picture frames hanging on my east bedroom wall. I have a seperate set for the 3 little babes, but am taking entries to decide what will go in the frames. The deadline for submissions is Dec 25th. Well if they babies have thier picture taken together again this year, that would automatically win a spot in one of the frames.
Anyways, I am gonna get on with my life. Hello to everyone and thank-you for enjoying my blog.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Ya ummm my picture frame is still empty as well...