Monday, December 28, 2009

Feliz Christmas to Everyuno.


After saying that the concert was great, I would like to take the opportunity to inform everyone that I have a very Domestic side. In fact, I think I am going to make a chicken cassarole later this week.

Per the shouting and unyielding nagging of this domestic side of mine, I made lots of christmas cookies this year. As would be expected my number one favorite cookie was the peanut butter balls. The sugar cookies also turned out as expected every year... lots of hype, but honestly we know they will linger around longer than desired.

Umm so christmas. Well Christmas eve was wonderful! We had dinner at Javi's Aunts House and sang along to an ablum called something like 1oo golden classics or something. It included classics such as "what a wonderful world" "Stand By Me" "Say A Little Prayer" etc...

Christmas I woke up with a bug and have been on a strict diet of soup until now. Okay not sooooo strict, but everytime i eat something else it does a funny dance in my stomach that is not very fun.
Anyways here I am in "puerta del sol" With a giant christmas tree thing that was featured in an email Sweetie Pie sent out to all my family. (If you are not on Sweetie Pie's email list, don't worry and dont feel left out- Its not very important. )(Sweetie Pie, yes it is important- I just said that so the non-members would feel better)
So now I am on Christmas break. What is gonna happen.........?????????????????????????????

No comments: