Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Getting all ready for Christmas


Last week I bought 8 different kinds of tea. I can't say that I even drink that much tea, but I am going to start. Tea is nature's "wonder drug." There are many benefits. Not sure all of them, but i can tell you that it keeps me warm, is healthy than coffee, and fun to dip cookies into.
On Monday we had a dinner party, it lasted until a breakfast party. (I did not last till breakfast, I am officially too old.) The menu: Potato salad and other various appitizers including samon & cream cheese, tuna salad, gula (i think its imitation baby eels), and shrimp. The main courses were pasta and Chicken rolled with bacon and cheese and carmalized onions. And for dessert tiramisu. As usual pictures will follow.....
Anyways, tomorrow we are going to a concert that I am really excited about: "Playing to make a change"


1 comment:

Bonnie said...

My mom sent me this. Isnt it great!