Tuesday, March 10, 2009

To be continued....


Some random thoughts to let you know I am still alive:

-When and how did I become so dependant on coffee?
-The weekend was great and I am back to studying.
-Everyone seems to have some sort of cold or flu or something.....
-Dang I am so happy winter has gone. I think we are gonna start eating outside on the terraza this week..... :)
-Javi's parents went to Chinchon and brought me back a botijo. (I dont know if that is how it is spelled.)
"The Spanish botijo is a water bottle made of unglazed earthenware that cools the water it contains by evaporation. It is a very environmentally friendly way of cooling, which has proved to be successful during hundreds of years."

Off to my intercambio. Ill expand upon these later.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I think you became addicted to coffee because of me... sorry its a deglins thing. I drink it everyday and get a headache if I "try" to skip a day.