Thursday, March 26, 2009

Did you know that Johann Sebastian Bach has a classical piece called "Air on the G-String"

I have been really into classical music lately......really into it.

Finally got that picture of me with the Botijo. Thanks to Jorge (George for english speakers).....

Actually three.

What exactly is a botijo?
Its this sort of magical ceramic jug that chills water. It has something to do with science, but as the temperature rises, the water inside cools.

Climbing season is in full swing. The weather is beautiful, breezy and sunny. :) Anyways last weekend I went out climbing with Javi, Jorge and a new british friend that i made. Her name is charley.






This week i have given up studying for a little. I am into teaching my classes and they are a lot of fun. However, I think that I am not teaching the students enough. We get through material really sllllooooowlllllyyyy.

I have no clue how to teach, but my theory is that I would prefer to go slowly at the students' pace and have fun rather than rush through material, hate class and not learn. Maybe I just am a push-over who wants my students to like me too much. Whatever, we all just wanna enjoy class. To me that is important. I hope they dont fail the test!

I got a bitchin deal on my plane ticket back to the states. Dates: June 23- September 22.
We'll see what this weekend holds........

1 comment: