Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Helloooooooo

Well I skipped writing last weekend because I was waiting to get a picture of me with my shiny new botijo. I still dont have that picture. Hopefully I will get it soon. Until then you can just imagine me with it......hahaha good luck, Who even knows what one is!?

Oh first and foremost I have some news to share..... I started teaching on Monday! Yeah all professional and stuff. I do important things now. I make a difference in the lives of 5 really prestigious business professionals. I teach them how to connect and communicate with the rest of the world through the use of the English Language. I'm pretty much a hot shot. People run to fetch me coffee with two packets of raw organic brown sugar and soy milk.

Okay, so I just go to this business two times a week for 1.5 hour long english classes, but its fun. Well, Ive only had one class so far and time flew. We will see how things unfold, but I am excited to test the waters and get my foot in the door for my return in fall. Today is class #2.

In light of the new job, I took last weekend off from (the ever stressful and terrible world of) climbing and spent saturday relaxing in a gigantic and amazing park called the park of Juan Carlos I. (he was a king in spain) The day was highlighted by a nice sun burn on the back of my right shoulder. And Sunday was spent around the house for the Birthday of VICTORIA. YEAHHH!!!! She is now 41. :) We had a little party and as most of you already know, ate.

This might be getting too long without fotos. So i am gonna cut to the chase.... Tomorrow is the feast of St. Joseph's and FATHER's day. Makes sense, right? So everyone here is off tomorrow and Friday! Goin climbing!

See ya, wouldnt wanna be ya.

No comments: