Wednesday, July 7, 2010

YEAH!


(bonnie's beautifully decorated porch)

So, I'm back at the other home again! I've been up to friends, family, babies, world cup and the climbing gym.
(singing of star spangled banner)
My first weekend was dedicated to Bonnie and Katie Pryor in Chicago. Then I trained it up to home and played with both babies on both Monday and Tuesday. I approve of both of them. They are coming along very well. I love them both so much. :)

Today I finally went to work with my mom, watched the world cup with my bro and went to the gym with Jenna, then I topped it off with "so you think you can dance" with mommy. Life is good.

(Yes we have the Spanish flag flying on our pole)
I forgot how much I love watching that show with my mom and my sister. Unfortunately the later is still far far away.

Anyways thats a quick little update..... I'll post something good the next time.

No comments: