Thursday, July 1, 2010

Its freaking hot here.

Yesterday I was walking in the middle of town (walking due to a strike in the metro, but thats a whole nother story) and I walked over one of those giant grate things and it blew my dress practically up to my head. Of course, naturally, I screamed. Luckily there was only one other person in the area, and logically he turned to see why I was screaming. We just cracked up laughing and headed our own ways.

Yesterday I also saw someone beating the pay phone with the reciever. He wasnt even pissed. Just methodically and pyschotically smashing the phone.

I just got back from taking my suitcase down to the pharmacy to see if would meet the weight limits. Down the stairs and down the street. For 20 cents the machine not only weighed my suitcase, but also measured its height. Then it analyzed its height and weight. Its BMI is 40.31. My suitcase is officially considered obeise.

I recieved the book "Brideshead Revisited" as a gift from a student. I dont know why I never heard of it before. Im excited to start reading it.

Well, back to those student reports and evaluations. Its gonna be a long night.

No comments: