Thursday, June 4, 2009

Last weekend.....

Running around town, but definately ready to get back into climbing again. I spent Sunday climbing in an area called, well i dont remember, something to do with a canyon. It is in Patones, which is a very well known climbing area approximately 1 hour outside of Madrid.

Anyways, Javi and I met up with some friends and did some climbing on caliza...... (I have to look that up in a dictionary: limestone.) Not our typical style, much stronger and, boy did i feel it for the next 3 days! It tore my hands up a little bit as well.

Javi:
Pablo (freaking crazy! so strong and shouts a lot. Great guy!):
ME! (kind of a wierd picture?):
Other than that, I am looking forward to exam week, this upcoming week. I will be giving exams during two days of classes, finishing up for good on the 10th.
As for the home front: The pool is open, but freezing cold. Paula and I are currently reading The Secret Garden. I am so amazed at her English level. When I stop and think I start to get a little bit sad. I am going to miss them a lot.
Starting to organize things for the trip back to the other side of the ocean. Only 3 more weekends. It would be cliche to say that time flies...

No comments: