Wednesday, May 27, 2009

alright i went to a (insert adj.) bullfight

Still forming an opinion.

Still gotta get pictures (my camera and mp3 player have both been missplaced.....)

For now I will leave you with one word: Blood, lots of it.

Here's the basic story......... (I am lazy and sick of reading and writing and studying...... so I am reducing to telling it in strictly nouns and adjectives. I hope you get a good picture)

Madrid. Festival. Bullfight. Lots of people. Little cement bleacher seats. Sun. Beers. Sandwiches. Michael Baker, brother of Maria Baker.

Bull. Bullfighter. Cape thing. Little knife-type things. Blood Streaming.

Horse (blindfolded and amored) vs. Bull. More Blood.


Still going. Round 3 of 3. Smaller cape thing. Finished off with a sword.
Bull loses. Dead. Next. Another 5 bulls to die.......

Okay so maybe i threw in more than strictly nouns and verbs....

Anyways I just finished a language exchange. Suddenly i have 4 people with which i do them. I dont know how to say no........ but at the same time I always enjoy them. They are fun and interesting and I am becoming better everyday at teaching English. I especially love doing them with people who have higher levels. I am learning TONS of english and TONS about british english.

I am facing a very discouraging visa situation. We'll see how things turn out. My greatest weapon is patience. Patience, patience, patience..................

Less than 20 days left here!

No comments: