Thursday, May 21, 2009

DONE and DONE


Since I took the exam, I have barely stopped to sit at the computer............
ALright in this picture, Caroline and i are on a corner in la latina.....Can you find us?
This is a super 'artsy' picture of Javi and I in the Rastro (its a big market sunday mornings)




Caroline and I strolling the Rastro. Spending both time and money. Dang I feel like i have lost all english writing/speaking abilities.



This weekend was the feast of San Isidro. These people are dressed up in some sort of traditional costume. A lot of people were, but the best costumes where the kids that dressed up like that, hat and all. Javi used to dress up in the man's costume every year when he was little. When i find a picture, I will post it.....
We stopped by a rose garden to see roses. But soon left......geez it is getting really hot here these days, mostly 80/90's.


This is the train track i travel whenever i go from my house into the city of madrid:
This is a new sort of public transportation/metro system that Madrid built 5 years ago.... To think this is how people really get to work!
Okay, that was a lie. I suppose I dont really need to tell you what you are seeing in every picture. After all, a picture says 1000 words. Let's not go overboard.
Pouring cider. If you have questions ask and i will respond.....

1 comment:

Kay Pea said...

It looks like you are wearing parachute pants. Are those back in style in Spain?