Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Break

For spring break we made the trip down to the house in Cadiz. The weather is beautiful and cooler in the evening. The kids haven't convinced me to get in the ocean yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if I end up in the water by the end of the week.
So far I have been catching up on sleep and sun, and successfully avoiding studying. Studying is getting more and more difficult and the exercises more and more tedious. We are gonna be here until Friday or Saturday, date TBD.
Here are some pictures from the beach and a walk that we all took together this morning. It was too cold for the beach today. We are thinking about flying a kite one of these days. Other than that it's just relaxing and enjoying. We have been hooked on Rubix cube, 20 questions and a new game I made up yesterday: I pick a topic and the kids sing a song about it. Hilarious. They are soo funny and creative.




No comments: