Monday, April 27, 2009

The World's Oldest Restaurant.

The World's Oldest restaurant is based right here in the center of Madrid. It's called Botin and it is on a street called cuchillero, which means knifemaker. So the story goes like this: My beloved Grandpa & Sweetie Pie. (Thats what I call my grandparents) went to the restaurant when they were in Madrid some years ago and now, years later, invited me and a friend to go to the restaurant as well. Well, the downfall is that we didnt really all get to go together at the same time. But we imagine us all together.

So Javi and I took off our harnesses for a day and cleaned up pretty nice, if i do say so myself.....


These are alll the little "suckling piggies." They are cooked in an oven that dates back to 1725. Yep thats before we had a constitution.

Our dinner, well actually it was late lunch, at like 3:
- ummm i suppose i would call it scrambled egg and esparragus.
-Clams
-Suckling Pig


This update is a little behind schedule. Write again soon.

No comments: