Friday, April 17, 2009

Back in the Swing of Things


Semana Santa finished off with a rainy friday. We were inside basically the entire day. I used the opportunity to master the rubix cube and study a little. It was nice to have a day of rest from the beach and vacationing.?

Unfortunately, Saturday morning we left. 6-7 hour car trip home.

Goodbye house in Roche. I dont know when/if I will see it again. No this is not in the house.... at a restaraunt. When we are in Cadiz we love the SEAFOOD!
Back again in Madrid. Back to School for the kids. Back to studying. Back to teaching.

I have tried all week to get up early to study before my day starts NO SUCCESS. NONE. impossible. What has become of me? Lazy? Well, it is 10am and I am writing from my bed in pajamas.

In my english class we are working on writing business letters. FUN! :) If anyone has any questions I am an EXPERT. or at least I lead them to believe so....... I think our next topic will be "Welcoming a visitor."
Since we got back to Madrid the weather has been a little colder. Since we are back inside the house, I am using the opportunity to continue working on some of my artwork. Here are some of my latest pieces. Untitled.

This weekend probably crappyish weather. NO climbing plans.

Right now I am listening to Enya. The END.

1 comment:

Anthony and Anne Maher said...

haha! daniela in the background!