Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Rain in Spain falls mostly in the Plains

Normally when it rains I am one to skip class, but not today. I have attended three days now without skipping. I walked to class with my new umbrella from the United States. Being on time made all the difference because I actually really enjoyed the walk. I listened to Blink 182, a soundtrack inspired by my recent trip to Kentucky and sang out loud because there were few others walking today. I wore a skirt and chuck taylors so I did not have to worry about my sox or pants slurping up the puddles. But geeez its cold! like 50 degrees!

Now I am off to the post office to mail my absentee ballot, I hope that it reaches the city of Brookfield by the time everyone is voting, whenever that is.


Here is the joy of my evenings......
They have a perfect hallway for playing cars. Santi and I could play this for hours. We just pass little matchbox cars back and forth. If one gets stuck in the middle we have to rescue it by hitting it out of the middle with another car. When they are all stuck, we lose.

This is a classic "Daniela" expression:



y

No comments: