Monday, September 12, 2011

A little pizza Party

This Sunday I celebrated my birthday jointly with yours truely, Henry Alexander. The most exceptionally cutest godson I have..... He turned two and I turned, well will be turning 28 next Sunday. It was a traditional little pizza party with a red velvet cake to die for. (Any doubts you can ask my brother Adam- I think he ate 1/3 of the cake himself. ) Aside from the presents, I always enjoy the cards. I want to share the card that my Uncle John got me- It made me chuckle heartily, it's really quite silly:

Outside of card:
Inside of card:









I took a break from taking pictures.... so there arent many pictures, but I did get quite a few gifts that I am very grateful for. Thank you for all the love and presents from everyone.


I got plants!

THe plants are the newest edition to my home, which is slowly but surely coming along. I hope that soon it will be presentable enough for me to show everyone! Oh and the REASON that I celebrated my b-day early is because next week, on my birthday, I am going to be doing something very special with Bonnie and Katie..... you'll see.

1 comment:

KayPea said...

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!!

ONE TIME WE DID!!!!