Saturday, September 17, 2011

75th Anniversary party!

I know I still haven't got to the blog about what I actually do at work..... That will come. But anyways I work for Charter, a Milwaukee Steel Company. That's the short explanation to get to the point: Tonight is the party to celebrate our 75th anniversary. Charter is a great, privately owned company that has been around here for 75 years!



Anyways, I am on the ever prestigious party planning committee. aka. group of girls that makes a lot of the elaborate plans and hosts the party.


To celebrate the "journey through time" each of the girls on the team is to wear a costume that represents a different decade. I was nominated to respresent the 60's. And now I'm sitting here ready early so I figured I'd share it.


The whole time I was getting ready all I could think was "I wish Alissa or Desarae was here. I really could have used them" Desarae would have teased my hair 10x larger and Alissa would have actually been able to get those fake eyelashes on me. Love you guys!


AWESOME BOOTS. I am definately going to find a way to get future use out of these......

3 comments:

M Weisse said...

You look awesome! I think those boots will find many future uses.

Kateri said...

haha... Mary, whenever I think of a costume i definately think of you and your costume box. and yes the boots were amazing all night long. SO many compliments!

Alissa said...

Holy mother, that is hilarious! You look awesome. I don't think fake eyelashes could have made your look any better. But I seriously miss getting ready for anything with all my friends. And I miss you, Kateri!