Friday, June 10, 2011

Roman is Gone

Roman came and left too quickly (his mom was here also:). He was a blast and I was lucky enough to spend an entire day with him while Anne was at her friend Amanda's wedding. Roman is the goofiest of the little ones. He can be a little mischievous, which he tries to cover up with a huge squint y eyed smile and a quite the socialite. He has started to talk more clearly and has two main tones that stand out... either he's yelling or the exact opposite: talking in his sweet soft high pitched little boy voice.
Reminds me of Mark.....Loves pushing around his own stroller....Cousins......Soo SILLY!
Who woulda thought sheboygan was so pretty......
The hotel that we were at had a water park, which was perfect for him. I told Anne that Roman is the bravest little boy... Anne replied "He's not even brave; he's just absolutely not afraid of anything" or something like that. Which explains how he was able to go down the water slides that some of the 5 year-olds were hesitant to go down.










With Anne and Roman gone, I am back to my busy schedule. Aside from signing on an apartment a few days ago, my newest enthusiasm is getting in shape. (The office life had been taking a hold of me.) So far I have run 3 days straight and I am joining a 'wellness' activity at work: Basically I have to walk 800,000 steps over twelve weeks; That is 10,000 steps/day. Once I complete them I get a Target Gift card.


Tomorrow I headed to Governor's Dodge State park for a quick little camping trip. I need one weekend away from BUSY. (and of course I need my climbing fix)

No comments: