Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June is already here. WHAT??

Although we were all doubting it would happen, summer finally came in quick and strong; This means baseball, the beach, bars, tomorrow is the first night of Jazz in the park and I already got my tickets lined up to see the Black Keys at Summerfest.







Brother Mark and I.....


Brats, brats, brats


Anne is currently visiting us with Roman! She is in town for one week because her friend is getting married this weekend. Roman and I are going to accompany her to the wedding in Sheboygan.

Roman made the basket!!! Grandpa was just as excited.

I love all the babies so much and am so lucky to be here and close to them. Being an Aunt is awesome and I am having a blast watching them grow. I wouldnt trade my auntism for anything. Look at this little lady :)

No comments: