Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Wedding

Backtracking. Still not caught up, but of course I will have a New Year's Resolution to be a better
blogger or something like that so that I will get caught up soon.....

Anyways I never got to mention how great the wedding was. (Part 3 of my 3 part journey to Boston, AND the actual reason for my journey to Boston)

I met up with the ol' college friends on Friday Night and we were all together until our departures to various cities on Sunday afternoon :(

It was so great to see all my bestest friends in the world. We caught up and had a blast at the hotel and the wedding/reception.

Below.... (Katie Pryor and Kate) Kate and I were paired as roommates our freshman year in College. It was possibly the most perfect fit EVER. She now lives in Baltimoreish area and is a nurse.
The best perk of arriving late to a wedding is that you get to see the bride before everyone else..... Caitlyn :)
The ceremony was absolutely beautiful. I wish Teddy and Caitlyn a blessed and happy marriage.
I FINALLY met Becca's daughter Leah. She is a blast. (Becca is another UDer originally from Wisconsin. She just moved to Texas!)
AND it was the second time I have gotten to see the Reedys this year. Last time I saw them was when I visited them at their current place of residence on the UD campus in Rome, Italy.
Our table... At the very end you can see the Lively family and part of Kathleen's family. Which I really dont know if i remember her new last name...... opps.Katie Pryor with Alissa's eldest two. Hehe sooo cute. This little lady ruled the dance floor.