Sunday, December 26, 2010

Boston

Last weekend my dear college friend Nathaniel Smith II aka Teddy celebrated his wedding out in Boston. I took advantage of the trip out there and planned a three part journey.

PART 1: Aunt Maggie's retreat house.......

I stopped in Canton for a few days to see the Rubenackers and my Grammy. It had been over a year since I had seen them and everyone is doing just as well. I slept probably 12 hours each night and spent about 12 hours in front of a toasty fireplace each day (this is why I refer to it as the retreat house). Anyone who sleeps in Aunt Maggie's guest room literally melts into the bed. Anyways I had a blast with Joey and Anna. Joey beat me aproximately 11 times in Uno and taught me how to make paper ninja stars. He also provided dinner entertainment with his holiday dance show. Her's a pretty funny guy.

I got to celebrate Anna's 14th Birthday with them and went to her basketball game. They got a little bit outscored, BUT I am proud to say that MY cousin is the best one on her team. (AND Thats not at all biased ;)) She also beat me at UNO.

Part 2: Ed Hardy's Climbing Gym...

This was the shortest part of the trip. I went to see Ed Hardy's Gym in Worcester MASS. Ed and I both went to UD and unlike me, he is actually putting his business degree to use. He built an awesome climbing gym, which (to me) is famous because it was the site of a very popular gym climbing video. It's very impressive. AND Golly Ed and his brother are really smart. :)


OH and he's in the process of building a second gym.

No comments: