Friday, January 14, 2011

It was a struggle, but here I am.

Hello 2011!!!!!!!!!!(Anyone know what I am doing in the above picture??? Popping the bubbles....... hehehe)

My holidays were great. I'd been away for the past few Christmases and was very happy to be AT HOME. :) I could say that it was bit anti-climatic, BUT i was completely happy with the nothing special holiday. It really meant a lot to me to be able to go to Teddy's wedding and see all my best friends in the world and to be at home with my family on Christmas.
Adam was really excited to get Weebles for Christmas. Henry (in background) was not really into the whole presents thing, Luckily Adam is still into infant toys.
I enjoyed all 2 months of Christmas music on the radio, loved all the christmas lights, eggnog, hot chocolate and warm fires. Mary bought Christmas cookies into work............ No one would even eat the snowman because it was too cute and pretty. I went out with Greg, his roommate Don and his fiance Liz for New Years. We celebrated appropriately......



The next morning Greg and I started the year off with the polar bear plunge down at the Lakefront! My thoughts about the polar plunge..... I dont understand people that do it annually, it was absolutely painful, BUT i am glad i did it so i can check it off my bucketlist and NEVER do it again.... FREEZING!

No comments: