Tuesday, March 2, 2010

If life had a pause button I would definately press it often.

Here is my blog entry from over a week ago: We went climbing in San Martin, one of Javi and my favorites specifically because of a very special pizzeria in the town. The pizzeria was closed, but we still enjoyed the climbing and I, of course, had a good supply of candy to tide me over.
The weather was a bit cool, but there was enough sun that I wasn't freezing. I belayed in my down jacket, but climbed with only a thin fleece. Anyways, its been a while since I have been climbing outside, but the weather is starting to get warmer and climbing season is about to begin. The only problem now is that it seems to be raining raining raining raining and the forecasts are always wrong.


We climbed with three other people from my new climbing group. Guille, which I dont know if i spelled it correctly, Maria, and Arturo.
That is the end of the time out. Now i need to get back to doing productive things with my life. For example, sleeping.

No comments: