Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I saw a great Michael Jackson impersonation in the Metro today.

And this led me to think of Katie Pryor..... lets see if i can find that video:

Here we go.... Farmapalooza 2009 and a friendly game of charades. Her first major character is Michael Jackson, followed by Elvis. I love Katie Pryor.

Anyways, anyone who knows me should know who Katie Pryor is. She is a very important character in my life and probably my only remaining babyfriend besides my siblings. Actually, I dont know if i had many friends as a baby, but thats not the point. The deal is that Katie I go waaaaaaay back. I miss her and if she doesnt hate me after seeing this video posted on my blog, I would like to take opportunity to beg her to come to freaking Spain someday. (freaking is not intended to be derrogatory towards spain, but rather adds strength and emphasis to the plea as a whole)

And don't worry I didnt forget, the river in Chicago is green, that means happy saint Patricks day to Everyone. :)

1 comment:

KayPea said...

AHHHHHH!!!! I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU MUCHOOOOOO!!!! And I wish I could come to Spain!! I'm going to start saving my pennies...HOPE ALL IS WELL!!!!