Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Real New Years.


The Real New Years is a two part story that began in the HOUSE Of SANCHEZ. I say the house of Sanchez, but with the way that the last names are organized, it would more correctly be the house of sanchez, martin-palanco, and maybe two more last names. They have a lot of last names here- Its confusing, Ill explain it another day.

SO once again I am waiting on pictures..... but we had a nice dinner at Javi's with lots and lots and lots and lots of food. (Logical, right?) Present at the dinner was Javi's whole family (also very logical). IF someone would have given me the pictures, I would be able to just post them and you would seee it all.

Anyways Dinner was followed by grapes and champagne, well actually technically CAVA. CAVA is the spanish version of sparkling wine/champagne.


PART II:
We went out until breakfast with Danny and David. It was a lot of fun, a lot of dancing, and a lot of fun. There was about 30 people in the entire bar and so we had our own private section and private party. By the way, David and Danny are both young, wealthy, single, attractive, authentic Spaniards... Just thought I would throw that out there if any American Single Ladies would like to meet one of them- let me know. ;)


1 comment:

Kay Pea said...

Super cute dress...I love it.