Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Another Busy Week

(Above: On Sunday morning we went to Aranjuez. Aranjuez was the summer palace of the Kings, if i remember correctly. Anyways it is famous for strawberries so I will definately be going back in spring. mmmmmmmmmmmm :)
(I was surprised to find a statue of Mike Collins in his prime.)

(And yep, I went with this guy. We are, at least on my part, waiting out the cold. No climbing until the sun is shining. I can't wait until winter is over. There was a little bit of snow here again today. burrrrrr)

It's wednesday at 1030pm. I got home a couple of hours ago and just finished dinner. Tons of end of the month paper work, no sleep. Standard.

I am realizing that I dont really have anything exciting to write about. I am exhausted and uninteresting. oh well, I will try to write again soon when my battery is charged.

Here is my nephew, YAY!

No comments: