Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A trip.




So I would like to insert here some statistic about how most Americans do not like to take time to read, but I dont have any statistic and lets be honest, do we really need a statistic to prove this? Anyways, I hope that is a sufficient enough excuse for quick writing with little details beyond the whole "and then i did this and then this and then this" I am doing either a service or disservice to all those who are too lazy to read. Still follow me? Baaahhhhh welll lets move on....

So there were 6 days in between Christmas and New Years. Good block of time for a trip, huh?Well, this will come as a shocker to most of you- I was tired of climbing. So what did we do? Searched ALLthe climbing meccas in Spain for the one that had the best weather (Yeah- I know, i did just say i was sick of climbing.... but just in case i changed my mind) Welll the forecast for all of spain...... rain rain rain, CATS AND DOGS STYLE.

A shot in the dark, we decided to head south looking for some sun or something and went to El chorro....... Here are the results:

No comments: