Monday, January 12, 2009

Done playing catch up

So in the back of my head I have been meaning to get on here and write few more meaty blogs to talk about the ending of my christmas break. Well, it sat there a while and now i am throwing out the idea and moving on. Blogging gets dry when you are playing catch up and writing out of a semi-obligation.

Anyways.... some things that I have stored in my head:

I wish i had a dollar for everytime i was told that it was like i lived my life in the movies.

A fact for DAD: "cinta americana" = "american tape" = Duct tape
- i was just told that it is also very expensive. Remember that the next time that i give it to your for father's day.

A fact for Mom: When it is snowing the Spanairds carry umbrellas.

A fact for all of America: Everyone in Spain seems to be reading the Barak Obama biography. I think i read somewhere that is a hit seller.

Some pictures I have stored on my computer:

So i went to the reyes magos parade. AND i saw the REAL WISE MEN. Yep. be jealous. My favorite part of the parade was this little gaggle:

And the fact that I was with the kids and we goooooot soooo much candy. Nothing to do with the candy, but you know the game of see how much you can get. We made santi go to the front and he was all crawling around the ground and giving us handfuls of little candies. It was intense. His parents wouldve killed him if they saw him.
Here he is down and dirty underneath the fence collecting candy.....

Then we went out to dinner and got chocolate y churros.... remember? A nice thick mug of thickity thick chocolate syrup. In the end we went running to the train station to catch the last train at 1130pm. End of story.

No comments: