Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's Fall!

I don't like that winter will be soon, but along with the change in season comes new and fun things to do.  Somehow the simple transition from one season to the next is still exciting.  I know its getting darker.... and I hate winter, but it's fun to change my wardrobe to a long sleeve flannel or sweater with boots.  The scenery outside my window at work is changing and the Brewers are definitely making this a great October. At this very moment they are winning......

This weekend my sister and Roman are in town and we are headed out    to the orchard with the rest of the babies for apple donuts, hay rides and pumpkin picking.  I think there was a reason there are so many holidays in Fall and I am completely buying into it.  I never thought I would say this, but just maybe winter is worth it with Halloween, November, and Christmas all around the corner.

Amaya has her heart set on being a monkey and Roman is still not decided, but lately has been pretty adamant about Cpt. Hook.  As for me, you will have to wait and see.  (That means I have NO clue).

So my blog is officially ready for fall, colorful leaves and all!

No comments: