Monday, October 10, 2011

For lack of words


I really really want to blog today, but nothing is coming out that seems worthwhile and I really would hate to steal your time with mindless, meaningless random thoughts.  I think there are so many things on my mind and I have been so busy that I cant decide what i want to share.... a picture tells a thousand words:


The beach pictures are from a September visit to see  Greg at school in Brunswick Georgia. 

This is my cousin Jessica and I.  While we saw eachother nearly every year as children it has probably been at least 5 years since we saw eachother.  She lives in Jacksonville so I was lucky enough to see her when I was down there visiting Greg.





A couple weekends ago I finally got to go out to Devil's Lake with Lauren and J.J.  Since I started training for the 1/2 marathon I have barely been climbing, but fall is the best climbing season so hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in a few more outtings before it gets too cold.

The last thing on my mind is BREWERS!  Theres a lot of hype around the city and of course when you work across the street from the Stadium it is even worse! 

No comments: