Sunday, April 24, 2011

i've come the conclusion that things will never slow down.

Goodmorning. It's Easter! Happy Easter to everyone. So where have I been, what have I been up to??????

Well, I haven't been writting for about two weeks now. Since I got back from Philly I have not had a second to breathe. I spent one entire week babysitting for a family whose parents were in Rome visiting their eldest daughter on the UD Rome campus (my stomping grounds about 10 years ago...........)

Anyways it was a busy and exhausting lemonade stand, soccer practice, macaroni and cheese, dog walking, ponytail pulling, ballet costume tacking, track meet, basketball, laundry, birthday party sleepover, hair appointments, Disney channel, snowing, sunny and rainy extravaganza. I was with the kids for about a week. Each day I dropped the youngest off at a friend's house and the other children walked to school, then I went off to my job and came home to them at the end of my work day. I love kids, they are awesome and simple and keep you grounded. I was thrilled to be with them for the week and happy that the parents had the opportunity to escape.

Sorry no pictures. I have no camera.

SOOO once I got back home and got my freedom back I found out that I would be having eye surgery on Friday (as in a few days ago). I am still recovering, but ill get back soon with the overall results of that experience..........................................


No comments: