Monday, October 11, 2010

ROME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Okay I havent finished sharing my trip to Asturias (and the next part gets into climbing), buuuuuut I am headed off to Rome. I´ll be back in a few days.

I am going to visit ELLEN and REEDY, and less importantly my old campus. I have not been there in almost 8 years?????? saying that makes me feel aged. I just got a facebook message from Ellen saying that tomorrow we are gonna have lunch in Castel Gandolfo. Hehehe, I remember it all like yesterday. I think the other two things about Rome that I am most looking forward to are seeing St. Peter´s again and anyone who knows me knows what the second one is.... gelato.

:)

1 comment:

M Weisse said...

I am so very jealous. Tell the Reedy's I miss them... oh yeah I miss you too.