Friday, October 15, 2010

and onto the next trip.

mission accomplished. rome was wonderful. I am super excited that I got to see our new pope. This is quick cuz I need to sleep. Tomorrow I am gonna step foot in Africa, well Morocco, which is technical Africa........
(Above... trevi fountain, i threw lots of coins for lots of luck)
(Ryan handling the Forno...)


(I hope you KNOW what this is)

(I got a live reactment of the proposal, one of the many perks if you go to visit the Reedys during their next three years in Rome) By the by, St. Peter´s is possibly my favorite place on earth.



(And, course. Old Bridge Gelato :)
Thats a really brief synopsis of more or less what i did during my little three day trip in Rome. I stayed with Ryan and Ellen who are now the Assistant Director and RA on the UD Rome campus.
Ill be gone in Morocco until Monday.

1 comment:

Leah Moss said...

frickin pes! You're always up to no good...and by that I mean something that I wish I was doing too. I'm incredibly jealous of your european escapades. And ps, I miss you too!