Friday, October 2, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Sigh. Really BIG Sigh. Really really big sigh. I just finished moving into my new place. I am alone. The other two 'companeras de piso' (roommates) are gone for the weekend. Isabel went home for a wedding and Tania went on a little vacation up north. Hold on I'll snap a shot or two so you can see it.

My room..... I'll be sure to get another shot when it is all pimped out.
This is the living room. There I would be sitting on the couch with the computer writing this blog, but I am taking the picture. There is one random piece of furniture in the middle. It looks like a table, but it is really an old-fashioned sewing machine. I took it out of my room cuz I dont want it there.


Bathroom... This is where we shower and wash up and put on make-up and go to the bathroom. There's even one of those things that i STILL don't know what it is for. I will just say to wash your feet, like Jesus.
Here is the itty bitty kitchen. Door leads to itty bitty porch.
Entrance/Exit Hall.
Anyways I spent all day Monday searching and searching and searching and searching. After this epic search, which lasted until 10 pmish, I quickly made a decision. Apartments go fast aroudn here, especially the good ones! So far I am pleased with my decision. I choose it for 2 main reasons: 1. neighborhood, near, but NOT in city center 2. Roommates, two girls that seem to be full of sugar, spice and everything nice.

So the next question to be answered is work. I started on Tuesday with an 8am class. I teach some strapping, young, hot-shot sales men for electrolux. Apparently the entire world knows what electrolux is. If you are like me and not included in 'the entire world'.... Electrolux is a vacuum company. Okay so vacuum salesman has a bad connotation, but actually thier office is totally posh. There are only three students in the class. Can we say EZ PZ JapanEZ. I will have to get back to you about the rest of my work schedule........

i think i have the swine flu. What are they calling it these days? Flu A or something?

1 comment:

Kay Pea said...

H1n1 or something like that. And I like the casa. Well done.