Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pictures are to come.

SOOOOOO things just keep moving along at the speed of light. My roommates are great. We are getting everything all settled. I really love them and we all get along great. The other day Javi took all three of us to Toledo for the day.... (check back for these pictures)

Yesterday my boss called me to let me know that my full work schedule starts today. A surprise, but I can't complain. Today I will meet a total of 36 NEW students. I have a class from 2-3 (8 students), 3-4 (8 students) and 6-10pm (10 students). I am excited to meet them all. All the classes today have a very low level of english, something different for me.

Tomorrow (tuesday/thurs) are my higher level English classes. The schedule is the same, with the addition of 1 class from 8-930am. LOOOOONG days, huh?

I am salivating and counting down the seconds until I can go to Ikea!

And for those of you that are waiting, my address has still not been disclosed to the public. I will let you know soon enough.

No comments: