Saturday, June 2, 2012

Summer Summer Summer. So ready!

A few new things.... I finally took the leap to get a mac book and it is severely hurting my blogging because I don't know how to do much anything on it.  It's going to take some time for me to get used to not having a right click button and all those other little mac drawbacks.  

I also decided to get a little pick me up for summer......... 
My friend Heather did an awesome job putting in some sun kissed highlights.  :)
Spring is here and I have been climbing a lot lately.  Tomorrow I will be out climbing again, but I'm going to combine it all into one great big climbing extravaganza blog entry.

1 comment:

Alissa said...

Ooh, Kateri, they look great! I am trying to convince myself to bite the bullet and do something drastically blonde with my hair but I haven’t managed yet. But your makes me want to do something summery and pretty... indecision....