Tuesday, March 1, 2011

All over the place.......


MEXICO. Here's what I managed to put together from the pictures that I could get together................
(Above- now I can check 'drink out of a coconut' off my todo list)

Below....... we hiked to the top of a mountain that was supposed to be next to a volcano, but i never really saw a volcano.
On our way up to see the volcano......


Mariachi at Bariachi


Ummmm just pretend Victoria's eyes are open....

Center Stage, of course.


The gang.....
Bus tour of Guadalajara......


Above.... those are pig feet

This is a big step for Jason. Apparently he is deathly afraid of clowns......



Below: Chris, our 'guide'.... awesome mixed with a big bit of crazy.



We repelled down into a canon to find some of the best climbing in the area.





Look closely..... there's Jason.


I figured out where the heck the sun has been for the past few months.......


That was an extremely abbreviated blog. I still dont have all the pictures together from the trip, but I need to keep moving on. Check back for my next post about my super new job in an office! It's a real job. I'm blaming it for cutting into my blog time.

No comments: