Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gobble Gobble


This year was a small Thanksgiving, which means more for everyone. We had the turkey, mashed potatoes, veggies and"butt buns" as Mark calls them. We had a great stuffing this year, bought to us by Sara. I love Thanksgiving food.
In accordance with the Collins sweet tooth the pies took precedence over everything... we had 7 different pies: Pumpkin, pecan, apple, sugar-free apple, cherry, french silk and Lemon Meringue. (this amounted to .78 pies/person)
I made my first ever pecan pie, and a lemon meringue pie. I know the lemon meringue is not exactly in season but i reallly wanted to try to make one. It turned out great and was super fun and easy.

Amaya and Sara.......My brother Jim in his essence:
(He eventually put on some jeans and joined everyone at the table......)

Adam and Maria had thier own thanksgiving, but eventually came by with Henry. I wasnt home, but I still wanna give a shout-out to him.......
cute cute cute

No comments: