Friday, April 9, 2010

Another lapse

There has been another break in my writing. That means that I have again fallen into the working too hard thing. There is a distinct workaholic gene in me that flares up when combined with the right conditions.

Anyways, If i am truely taking this teaching in Spain thing seriously, then I just made a decently big career move along side Javi who is also making some big moves. In between work it is NOT snowing here (as it is rumored to be in WI), which means we are in the MOUNTAINS.

We climbed 6 days over easter break and after a short week of work are headed back to Cuenca again tomorrow. Lately I have been eating, sleeping, and breathing climbing. I'm not really sure why, but I am anxious to get out of the city and out on the rocks.

You know when you havent spoken with someone for a long time and you dont know where to start............ its happening. I'll report back after my weekend.

No comments: